Moonstone with Cat’s Eye, Chrysocolla and Blue Zircon in Aztec Queen Style Dangle Ear Clips in 18K and 24K Gold
- Chrysocolla doublets oval (2) 27×12.5mm (23.81cts in totali
- Moonstone round cabochon white cats eye (2) 21.5×5.5mm (9.63cts in total)
- Blue Zircon oval faceted (2) 6x4mm (1.49cts in total)
- 18K yellow gold and 24K gold
- Omega style posts and ear clips
- Approximately 2 ¼ inches in length from top to bottom
- Piece code: E1201
- Handmade in USA
- Original & one of a kind
- All pieces are hand fabricated and may have tool marks or impressions from that process.
- A full written report by a G.I.A. trained gemologist is included.
Turquoise colored Chrysocolla and large Cat’s EyeMoonstones what a great look. Do you need something for your walk on the red carpet? If so, I would get these earrings and then look for the dress. They are more beautiful in person than in these photographs. These large, dramatically-patterned Chrysocolla in the most intense turquoise blue you’ve ever seen are topped with sparkling turquoise Zircons on a pendulum that sways every time you move. The large round Moonstones set in 24K gold rest on the ear to complete the opulent look. These drop earrings are not for the faint of heart, and you will be “ready for your close-up”.