South Sea Mabe Pearl Ring in 18K Gold and Sterling Silver
- Mabe pearl white/rose round (1) 15.0 mm
- 18K yellow gold and sterling silver
- 15.0mm tapering to 6.0mm in width
- Piece code: RGS191
- Handmade in USA
- Original and one-of-a-kind
- All pieces are hand fabricated and may have tool marks or impressions from that process.
- A full written report by a G.I.A.trained gemologist is included.
Can something be regal and contemporary? The fleur-de-lis evokes French kings while the South Sea mabe Pearl was named by the Japanese in modern times. The ring is sterling silver with 18K yellow gold around the Pearl. The South Sea mabe Pearl has a bright luster and is 15.0 mm in diameter. It is a true bobble, and we love our bobbles!