Garnet in Orange and Fossil Coral Dangle Earrings in 14K Gold
- Garnet in orange Spessertine round-cut (2) 4.5x3mm (1.10cts in total)
- Fossil Coral triangular-cut (2) 27.5x24mm (30.38cts in total)
- 14K yellow gold
- Approximately 2 1/4 inches in length from top to bottom
- Piece code: E1262
- Handmade in USA
- Original and one-of-a-kind
- All pieces are hand fabricated and may have tool marks of impressions form that process.
- A full written report by a G.I.A. trained gemologist is included.
A dangle earring in Garnet and Fossil Coral for every day wear. Here is a find for you and me, a prize from the Tucson Gem Show. It’s a fossil coral that looks like a field of sunflowers and is the perfect gem complement to rare orange Spessertine Garnet with sparkling rainbows of color. Oh yes, they look like spring! However, you will wear these regardless of the season. Why? It’s because you love them!